Data and Analytics Manager
- Cutting edge business tools.
- Opportunity to work with a variety of data programmes.
- International eCommerce Business.
A big player in the retail industry is now opening its doors up for a Customer Analytics Manager to join their team, due to internal progression in the analytics department. They're on the lookout for a very hands-on analytics manager to inspire and lead a team of talented individuals, as well as be willing to muck in and get the job done. You'll be commercial and customer-centric, whilst having a knack for the technical elements.
What you'll be doing
This is such an important and valued role in the business. Essentially, you'll be working closely with your team of analysts to ensure the marketing function have all of the data they need for well-informed campaigns. You'll be wanting to know as much as possible about your customers, and using this to work with senior managers so that projects can be delivered successfully, for the best ROI. An important part of this role will also be to ensure the data is in the right format for the best analyses.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Commercial experience using SQL as well as R/Python would be highly desirable
- Experience using visualisation tools such as Tableau, Qlik or Spotfire
- Desire to continually be learning new skills/tools
- Ability to manage a team - either you will be at the moment or very keen to do so!
- Commercial acumen and excellent stakeholder management skills
What you'll get in return for your experience
There's a really competitive salary and benefits package here which includes 33 days' annual leave, pension, product discounts, and heaps of opportunity for progression. Data is hugely important to this business and as a result, there will be huge scope for your career there.
Get in touch with Stacey at ADLIB for the finer details.