PPC Campaign Manager
PPC Campaign Manager
Hampshire commutable from Fareham, Portsmouth, Southampton & Chichester
Salary depending on experience with excellent benefits, flexibility and ongoing development
Our client is one of the UK's top digital marketing agencies and they have an exciting opportunity for a skilled PPC Specialist to join their award-winning team either within a more junior or senior role depending on your experience.
In this busy position you will be responsible for running and managing your own client accounts, developing strong relationships and ensuring the campaigns are of the highest standard, exceeding client expectations.
Your role will involve:
- Working closely with clients, managing their PPC campaigns from start to finish
- Ensuring campaigns are optimised with close reference to PPC best practices
- Forging strong relationships with clients, meeting in person and having open dialogue continually
- Making valuable recommendations off the back of reporting and insights, shaping solid strategies that consistently improve
- Learning from and sharing knowledge with the team of PPC marketers
- Working closely with the sales and marketing teams to provide valuable PPC information and support
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Excellent commercial PPC experience, either at a junior or more senior level, having run multiple campaigns
- Ability to manage customer PPC accounts effectively, consistently delivering above and beyond their expectations
- In depth experience with PPC platforms including AdWords, Bing, LinkedIn & Facebook Ads, ideally Google AdWords Certified
- First class attention to detail and problem solving abilities
- Strong communication skills, written and verbally with the ability to present effectively
- Excellent technical abilities, particularly with HTML
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.