Digital Marketing and Design Manager (Crawley or Bracknell or Netherlands)
Westcon Comstor Values Matter
Westcon-Comstor is looking for an EMEA Digital Design Manager to join its EMEA Digital Marketing team. This is a client-side role, based in Crawley or Bracknell in UK or in Houten in NL working across a variety of marketing initiatives and working as an integral part of the EMEA digital team (design, content, web, marketing automation) and in collaboration with vendor marketing teams as well as other stakeholders. This is an exciting time to join an organisation as it develops its digital marketing strategy and capabilities and an opportunity to make a tangible difference to the organisation.
We are looking for a driven, innovative and hands-on Digital Design Manager to lead a team currently consisting of 4 EMEA designers to successfully support our EMEA marketing initiatives and contribute to the ongoing development and success of EMEA marketing. You will have a strong design background with advanced design skills with experience working in a B2B technology. Proven experience in managing a team as well as external agencies is essential.
You will need to ensure that marketing content and campaigns are delivered on brand, with outstanding creative and be able to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines. Experience of using team management software is preferred. You will also need knowledge and experience of working with other digital marketing disciplines such as marketing automation, video and animation and social. The team designs across this mix and also provides design support for presentations, key events and some offline materials.
• Manage a small design team (located in different offices across Europe)
• Manage the creative support for marketing content and campaigns
• Maintain brand integrity, quality and consistency
• Contribute to innovative and effective marketing content and campaigns
• Collaborate with stakeholders on campaign planning and production
• Recruitment of additional team members/freelancers
• Report and demonstrate ongoing value of team into business
• Supporting team with design requirements where needed:
- Campaigns & E-marketing – design and deliver best practice campaigns and e-marketing using the Pardot marketing automation platform.
- Content - wide variety of digital creative assets
- Presentation materials
- Video – create video and animations
- Web – design for web and landing pages ensuring consistency of design across different lines of business, campaigns and in different markets
- Social Media – design for social media content
- Event design
Skills and Experience
• Team management experience essential
• Strong design experience required
• B2B experience essential in technology sector
• Advanced Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, After Effects)
• Good working knowledge and experience of campaigns and marketing automation
• On top of trends and best practices in design and digital marketing
• Thrives in a very fast-paced environment with diverse projects and multiple deadlines – able to prioritise
• Articulate – confident in communicating with various stakeholders of all seniority levels
• Strong organisational/project management skills are critical
• Self-learner and willing to work on own initiative
• Commercial acumen
• Customer centric approach