Senior Campaigns Manager (12-month FTC)
Date required June/July start
Senior Campaigns Manager, Arcadis UK
Arcadis, a UK Superbrand for the second year running, is recruiting a Senior Campaigns Manager to join our team in London.
The Arcadis brand has taken huge leaps in recent times and there are ambitious plans to further elevate our presence and recognition across our industry and further afield. As part of a 15-strong UK Marketing and Communications function, you will be responsible for leading the campaigns strand of the team.
Arcadis’ brand strategy is centred on thought leadership content-led campaigns, a corporate sponsorship programme, and a city-focussed strategic positioning initiative. This role is integral to the delivery of the marketing programme. It requires a strategic thinker who can produce multi-faceted and integrated campaigns, identify opportunities to build and grow our brand position, and demonstrate clear measurable ROI.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications, you’ll be required to work with multiple stakeholders across the business to deliver results. An experienced B2B marketing professional, you will have outstanding campaign management skills, a creative eye, and a natural ability to engage and influence people.
We are proud to be a high performing team and welcome those who share our desire to be the best.
Key lines of responsibility will be to:
- influence and oversee the strategy, planning and delivery of complex multichannel integrated campaigns
- help strengthen our external brand profile through initiatives such as a corporate sponsorship programme, people-led storytelling, and city-focussed strategic positioning
- confidently present the best of our abilities and the role marcomms has in shaping our corporate strategy to senior stakeholders and the wider business. Able to measure and report on key metrics and demonstrate ROI
- line management of team members – fostering development of skills, knowledge and behaviour
What we’re looking for:
• Stakeholder management: ability to build effective working relationships with stakeholders and colleagues across the business to gain advocacy for and participation in marketing campaign activity
• Leadership: able to build and deliver multichannel content-led marketing campaigns and to present concept and approaches to senior stakeholders and wider marketing and communications teams
• People skills: Ability to build consensus, provide consultancy and focus, influence and engage, and be a team player. Able to line manage junior staff
• Flexibility: have the confidence to express and commit to your ideas whilst remaining flexible to changing individual situations and personalities
We’re hard to pin down as a business. But while our work spans many disciplines - from consultancy to engineering and architecture to cost management, it’s united under a common vision. We see people where others see projects, and we recognise that when we design environments we impact lives. We’re here to show the magnitude of that opportunity to the world. To bring it to life for our clients and the customers they serve.
A career for the big thinkers
Our vision needs people who see the bigger picture. Who bring their expertise to life with spark and imagination. And see possibility where others see limits. Finally - and most importantly - you’ll be offered an environment where you can go anywhere. A competitive remuneration package; a car allowance; the best development programmes in the industry; and a working culture where you can put your ideas into practice.
If that speaks to you, talk to us.
More searches like this
- Marketing Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- Digital / Online Marketing Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- Database Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- Strategy Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- Content Marketing Professional Services jobs in London (Central)