Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Our client is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial service provider where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution. Its vision is to the 'Best In Show' for its sector in the UK. Due to its continued growth and success it is always looking for talented individuals who are committed to living its values and delivering an award winning service to its customers.
Due to this continued success, it is now looking for a talented Senior Digital Marketing Executive who will responsible for supporting the launch of a new suite of products to market. This is an exciting role where you will be involved in project management, digital content creation, website build and testing, SEO support, analytics support and digital campaign development. Reporting into the Senior Digital Marketing Manager you will assist in the delivery of the digital acquisition plan to achieve desired response and revenue targets.
Main duties will include:
- Functioning as a project manager to manage various priorities and work with a range of different teams and stakeholders
- Set and manage expectations of internal stakeholders, providing regular updates and recommendations
- Responsibility for the creation, approval and delivery of website content
- Website build, testing and management for all direct-to-consumer and intermediary web pages
- Support SEO delivery, ensure performance is constantly improved and that any work undertaken with PPC, display or aggregators and affiliates is aligned
- Drive optimisation, content production and changes to any related pages, online tools or application journeys, ensuring value is added to the customer proposition, proved with well thought out tests (A/B / MVT etc)
- Use web analytics and business intelligence software to monitor performance of websites and make recommendations for improvement
For your application to be successful you will need:
- Proven experience in digital marketing role, either with an agency or in-house
- Strong copy-writing and proofreading ability for all forms of copy, including print, web and social media
- Attention to detail and accuracy