12 month contract - Brand PR Manager
My client is a well-loved food retailer who is looking to appoint a Brand PR Manager to cover a 12 month maternity leave contract.
The role will have a focus on Events and Campaigns and you will be responsible for defining and delivering a calendar of events that builds credibility of the company's offering in the minds of journalists and influencers, ensuring a level of coverage that delivers a positive ROI on their investment.
As a key member of the company's marketing department this role will also play a key part in delivering a joined up PR, social and content plan amplifying their broader marketing campaigns across the year, while also taking line management responsibility.
- Planning, delivery and review of all key PR (and influencer) events.
- Work with the wider team to plan and execute campaign led PR /experiential activity as part of a holistic PR, social and content plan.
- Manage agency relationships.
- Take line manager responsibility.
- Support the wider PR and marketing team at busy times as required
- Build effective internal relationships to ensure the business understands the value of events and PR campaigns and provides timely information and support as required.
TECHNICAL SKILLS & QUALIFACTIONS
- Presentation skills
- Brief writing
- Professional qualifications from CIPR or relevant body desirable
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively with people of varying seniority (internal) or background (external)
- Proven ability to be persuasive, resilient and able to handle criticism in a positive and constructive manner
- Demonstrate sound judgement and ability to make quick decisions that will impact positively on the brand
- Show confidence in leading external agencies to ensure they provide the best possible output at all times
For more information and to register with Black Cherry recruitment, please contact Helen Salt on or 0161 228 7239 - for all roles check out www.blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk.