My client is a national NHS healthcare property provider, who is currently looking to appoint a Communications Officer to join their in house marketing team.
- Supporting the delivery of communications strategy across the business
- Supporting communications campaign planning, delivery and follow up for all teams (property, investment and development), with specific responsibility for the property team
- Working closely with the marketing manager, day-to-day management of database, intelligence, research and lead progression for investment and development teams
- Helping the marketing manager to report on impact of marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Supporting our public affairs and PR activities, and being proactive in promoting the company's work and wider social goals
- Management of client websites and liaising with website hosting company
- Day-to-day management of social media accounts and advertising
- Content creation across all channels, including direct mailing, case studies, press releases, blogs, customer magazine, social, video and photography, liaising with suppliers as appropriate
- Production of customer magazine, end-to-end
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous experience of working within a communications team
- Excellent writing, editing and proofing skills, and the ability to move effectively between different content types and audiences
- Strong understanding of the interplay between on- and off-line channels
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines effectively
- Desire to gain further experience of the full communications mix.
- Marketing/journalism/digital media post-graduate qualification
- Experience of working in the property or health sectors
- Photography and video editing/production skills
- Experience of Adobe suite
For more information and a full job description, register with Black Cherry recruitment. Please contact Helen Salt on or 0161 228 7239 - for all our latest roles, visit www.blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk.