A great new opportunity for a Marketing Manager with experience in destinations, travel and tourism has come up. Our client is an extraordinary property developer building a highly anticipated large scale London project and they need an experienced marketing and brand specialist to join their team to help promote the new site to consumers and corporates alike. This opportunity is ideal for someone who’s worked in brand activation for a tourist site or holiday destination and who is looking to work for a very exciting business.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Email marketing - planning, creative and analysis.
- Events - conceiving, executing and hosting brand events that encapsulate our ethos and bring our various target audiences to the site.
- Managing the marketing database – using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, data analysis of lead sources, volumes and trends; creating reports of leads, planning and segmenting data for campaigns.
- Managing the publication of our brand's quarterly newspaper.
- Planning and execution of small consumer advertising campaigns - events programme and brand newspaper
- Producing marketing materials - website, brochures, films, hoarding.
- Managing creative agencies and contractors – brand agency, graphic designers, photographers, videographers and visualisation companies.
- Managing the marketing budget – negotiating fees, raising POs, handling invoices, monitoring spend against budget.
Person specification for the Marketing Manager:
- Higher Education, A Levels or equivalent.
- 4 years marketing and brand experience required.
- Experience in Travel, Tourism, destinations or similar preferable.
- A strong project manager with a creative side. Proficient with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and InDesign. Salesforce and Marketing Cloud proficiency preferred.
- Proactive, fast working, attention to detail, highly organised. Interest in culture, photography, interior design or architecture an advantage.