Marketing Manager - Cloud Software house, SW London
This is a key new role with a global information, software and consultancy provider to both the professional services world and to corporates. An innovative firm, they strive to help firms make better decisions and automate regulated processes to save time. Culturally, the business genuinely works collaboratively and in an agile manner to evolve products for its clients, staying on top of trends and demand.
Joining a strong UK team, you will be responsible for planning, executing and measuring our lead nurture campaigns for clients and prospects in an effort to grow market share, and will informally mentor two other members of the team. YOU will also need to optimise use of the marketing tech on an ongoing basis.
- Design annual campaign plan to support overall goals including prospect and client lead generation, client nurture and product revenue goals
- Scan the market to ensure innovation in campaign design and delivery, new trends or issues
- Deliver multi-channel demand generation campaigns including external media
- Map the full customer journey and identify the key moments that matter, develop campaigns to support business growth
- Develop a full account-based marketing strategy and campaigns to support our key account growth plans
- Source, collate and store prospect data, and enhanced via campaigns in line with GDPR requirements
- Set up complete automated lead scoring system, with structured sales feedback system.
- Identify and manage third-party relationships with agencies, external media, suppliers and partnerships
- Interpret and report on campaign data to measure performance and deliver against target KPIs - with a keen eye on ROI
- Strong, comprehensive B2B marketing experience, preferably with Accounting or professional B2B services knowledge;
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills;
- Experience in delivering account-based marketing strategy and campaigns;
- Expert experience with campaign marketing automation systems (Hubspot, Eloqua, Marketo), as well as integration with sales CRMs systems (such as Salesforce.com);
- Excellent focus on details, reporting & budgets. Problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities; is able to run analysis, track metrics, and optimise performance;
- An excellent understanding of privacy laws and GDPR compliance;
- Communication skills for internal and external purposes; will work well with senior leaders and stakeholders around the business;
- Has an agile work approach and be able to flex as business needs change;
- Has worked closely with all facets of marketing (e.g. advertising, events, press relations, social media, programmatic)
- Creatively driven, with a sharp focus on the buyer journey and accompanying assets