Business Development Executive - Real Estate
A highly regarded international law firm is seeking a Business Development Executive/Senior Executive to join its team. It is a mid-sized law firm with a strong presence in the UK and EMEA. Under strong leadership the marketing, communications and business development team has excellent buy in from the partners.
In this Business Development Executive/Senior Executive role you will be involved in all areas of Marketing and Business Development for the firm’s real estate practice which is the most important and largest practice group in the firm. Your responsibilities will include:
- Researching and identifying prospects, working with partners and fee earners;
- Organisation of marketing events, i.e. seminars, exhibitions with events and marketing assistants;
- Developing marketing campaigns and thought leadership publications;
- Assisting in the production of literature, i.e. client newsletters, marketing flyers;
- Managing bids and proposals;
- Working with the PR Manager to maintain and boost profile; and
- Helping to coordinate and manage the firm’s real estate marketing budget.
The firm will consider candidates at the Executive or Senior Executive level so a great opportunity for someone at the BD Executive level looking to step up.
The successful applicant will have marketing and business development experience in a professional services environment, in addition to having experience and interest in the real estate sector. CIM qualifications are desired but not essential. As a candidate, you must be an excellent team worker who is positive and proactive, with an ability to prioritise your workload and meet deadlines. You will have good oral and written communication skills.
Apply for Business Development Executive - Real Estate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly