An award winning and fast-growing SaaS company is seeking an experienced Content Writer to work on projects across the business. Based in their West London offices with excellent transport links, you will be part of a high energy, fast paced marketing team.
The purpose of this role is to will provide creative copywriting support within the marketing team as well as influence and direct the content strategy. You will be responsible for producing quality content for online and offline sources ie: press articles, blog posts, e-books, whitepapers, case studies, creative content campaigns, event related marketing material, PPC adverts, social media messages, web copy and e-mail marketing campaigns.
In order to be successful for this role you will need to be a skilled writer who is passionate about creating content. You will be a pro-active a self-starter, able to work on your own-initiative and be confident in liaising directly with a wider team of professionals at all levels.
- Craft persuasive and actionable copy across all channels
- Communicate effectively and informatively by liaising with the organisations professionals in order to source ideas for articles as well as assisting them with content they are producing
- Be able to research topics through desk research, social listening and press analysis
- Input into overall content strategy ensuring it reflects key issues faced by our target markets and personas
- Optimise content strategy to ensure maximum coverage is gained
- Maximise coverage and engagement through social and outreach of content
- Be able to select images to support content
- Understand and report on what content people are engaging with to shape future content
- Experience in B2B content writing/marketing or journalism
- Excellent copywriting skills and high level of English
- Demonstrable experience in writing a variety of different formats in a range of styles
- Ability to communicate effectively with other professionals
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Enthusiastic, creative and self-motivated
- Ability to write content that inspires its readers to take action
- High attention to detail
- Understanding of on-page Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) techniques
- Ability to report on performance of content from an onsite and social perspective