Digital Campaign Manager (Display/Programmatic)
We focus on performance marketing. But what does that mean? We’re all about expanding possibilities, improving performance and optimising channels for brand engagement and customer acquisition. If you’re excited by new technologies for improving acquisitions, ROI or analytics then you’ve found the right team.
Purpose of Job
Reporting into the Head of Mobile & Online Media, the Digital Campaign Manager will be responsible for managing the performance of the Group’s comprehensive digital media campaigns across desktop, tablet, mobile and video.
• Strong experience running and optimizing successful Brand and Performance Programmatic/Display Media campaigns in a competitive sector.
• Exceptional understanding of Digital ad technology with knowledge of multiple media buying platforms (DSPs, Ad Exchanges, Display Networks, PMPs, etc.)
• Adept as leveraging Data Management Platforms (DMP) such as BlueKai, Krux etc.
• Solid Experience in ad serving, tagging and web analytics.
• Experience with Dynamic creative, DCO and 3rd party audiences.
• Demonstrable experience of budget management to influence business decisions.
• Experience of presenting and communicating to, networking and management of, multiple stakeholders across multiple levels, both internally and with core suppliers.
It would be a bonus if you also had:
• Great understanding of the sports media landscape.
• Experience in managing agencies
• Good understanding of affiliate marketing.
• Experience in managing junior staff.
• Experience in app tracking vendors & running mobile app install campaigns, is a plus.
• Passionate about digital marketing.
• Highly numerate and analytical with ability to discover valuable insights from data sets and take initiative.
• Highly focused, organised and adaptive.
• Exceptional attention to detail and a great communicator
• Team player with the ability to work independently.
You will be responsible for:
• Responsible for set up and delivery campaigns globally, across all platforms, markets and products.
• Manage, train and mentor junior staff on programmatic and display campaigns.
• Optimisation and monitoring of campaign variables to ensure that performance targets are met and exceeded.
• Consult and participate in the media planning process not only for the UK and all international markets.
• Provide best practice strategy and execution on all aspects of campaign delivery.
• Defining A/B or multivariate testing, monitoring results and applying insight gained to other campaigns.
• Reporting campaign performance and ROI in line with channel goals and KPIs, on a weekly/monthly basis. • Providing benchmarks for future campaign performance to aid business decisions.
• Offer technical support in trafficking and tagging.