Product Marketing Manager (Casino)
5 days left
- Job Role
- Product Manager
The Retention Department is responsible for the creation, segmentation and execution of promotions sent out to players.
Purpose of Job
As a Live Casino Manager, you will be responsible for the marketing activities and product development for the Live Casino products. You will be responsible for bringing together a holistic approach to product marketing including players offers, promotional schedules and segmentation strategies while influencing and delivering the product roadmap across multiple stakeholders.
• Experience of working with stakeholders at various levels
• Proven management in a range of project/product delivery areas
• A good knowledge online customer retention strategies and tactics
• Exceptional knowledge of Excel, spreadsheets and reporting software.
• Previous experience of managing or providing guidance to other team members
• Experience of carrying out data analysis on retention and promotional activity making suitable recommendations based on this information
• Experience in dealing with 3rd party suppliers
• Ability to provide analysis on large amounts of data identifying trends and presenting recommendations
• Extremely passionate about the internet and technology world.
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Driven, dynamic and able to take the initiative.
• Comfortable picking up new concepts and running with them.
• Ability to think outside the box.
• Excellent organisational & time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to take initiative to ensure that deadlines are met
You will be responsible for:
• Devising, planning and implementing projects with a focus on internal process and product improvements
• Managing the Live Casino products
• Focus on improving the customer experience within the product
• Manage the game portfolio, release schedule and optimisation of the games alongside the Games executive
• Manage the roll out of the product roadmaps
• Work with various teams to create and launch a range of projects driving loyalty and revenue.
• Analyse and report monthly on the effectiveness of the projects and future developments.
• Build close relationships with other business functions including Product teams
• Monitor changes and keep updated on the organisation's products or services.
• Ensure they are looking at what the competitors are doing in the online casino space
Apply for Product Marketing Manager (Casino)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly