Marketing Assistant - No Experience Required
Working at Lions Direct
Lions Direct is a fast paced business who is continuing to expand and increase their client base so therefore requires entry level talent to start within sales and marketing industry, and advance their way up to management.
Our management team, our clients and our network of business partners offer product training workshops, conference calls, seminars and on-site developmental opportunities, so no sales experience is required.
You would be responsible for:
-promoting products, services and brands to an audience of both existing and potential customers.
- be a great communicator able to use your own initiative and enjoy building relations on 1:1 basis as well as working as part of close team
-helping increase sales by raising the profile of your business, through targeted promotional sales and marketing campaigns and strategies
- maximise territory potential through targeting prospects, qualifying conducting customer meetings and demonstrating the product
- submit standard sales metrics, such as weekly forecasts, monthly progress, business plans and expense reports on regular and timely basis
Lions Direct believes in a business philosophy of:
-Advancement based on results, not seniority
-100% Advancement from within with clear targets
-Your attitude and work ethic will determine your career path
-Social and travel related incentives
Our Environment consists of:
- A fun working environment made up of enthusiastic, motivated, fun individuals dedicated to success.
- A career path and not just a job. This job will provide you with skills to use in all aspects of your career, whatever path you go down.
- The opportunity to be part of a team that values your input and treats you as an essential part of the company from the beginning.
We would like to meet with you as soon as possible to discuss our openings and your career goals in more detail. When sending your application, please be sure to include your phone number and email address so we can respond to you in a timely manner.
Apply now to take the next step towards the future you deserve!
For Consideration: Please send your CV through the online application process by clicking the "Apply" button below. We will be in contact with successful applicants as soon as possible.
- Top applicants will attend an unpaid trial day however we aim to offer immediate commencement dates for successful applicants! (20-30 mile radius)
- Events, B2B and Residential (door to door) Campaigns - so opening not office based
We believe in conducting all of our sales and promotions face to face to provide a more personalised approach to finding new customers and at the same time improving the customer experience. If you agree, you could be our perfect match. All Sales Assistants will work on a self employed basis and have full autonomy through a performance (commission only) earning structure, and advancement opportunities are all based on performance also. Our people tell us this makes us a top company to work for because you are rewarded on your value and hard work.