Interim Marketing Reporting Analyst
Interim Market Reporting Analyst - Oil & Gas Industry - Reading - £250-£370 per day
Your new company
My client is a Global Oil & Gas Leader with huge plans for growth looking for exceptional talent across various projects. They are looking to bring on board a Market Reporting Analyst to join the team based in Reading.
Your new role
- Monitor Strategic marketing performance, combining internal performance data with relevant external context, to develop insights that support strategic marketing decisions (both country, and market space)
- Support business data analysis for "Brands, Spaces and Channels", continuously improving the strategic analysis available and ensuring that the information released is accurate and any differences are well understood.
- Support the evaluation of key marketing investments & Activities
- Design and track relevant KPIs for relevant business strategic priorities at a global, country and functional levels
- Contribute analytical and performance input into Market Space and Country strategy reviews
- Provide proper, timely and accurate analytics in support of strategy development and implementation activities
- Identify and recommend relevant interventions, underpinned with insights, from the internal performance information and variations.
- Be the focal point for the Global Marketing team for performance analysis and insights by Brand, Channel and Country teams
- Provide analytical support and leadership to improve the data quality of Marketing MI
- Support Global Strategic Planning Manager to train and educate Marketing users on new suite of reports and differences between systems (SAP and BIGS).
- Support the implementation of dashboards in marketing and develop a culture of self service for reporting
- Support the implementation of the Marketing Spend project. Rolling out a Global process to report on ASP through the marketing taxonomy on quarterly basis.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong Excel skills/ Powerpoint
- Business Objects or similar (SQL, Cognos) would be desirable
- SAP would be desirable.
- Adept problem-solver, who is proactive and a self-starter
- The successful candidate will have the ability to function in a service-oriented, multiple-authorities environment
- Demonstrate ability to ascertain knowledge and insight from broad data sets and synthesise data to understandable level
- Experience of working with Blue Chip organisations would be desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Please note: The job requires someone with an eye for detail, has strong analytical abilities, can deal with ambiguity and step back to summarise key insights/points from analysis.
What you'll get in return
Brilliant exposure to a Global Project and able to input your Insight & Analytics background to implement process improvements. Great opportunity to be a part of an entrepreneurial culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.