PR & Content Marketing Senior Account Executive - Account Manag
My client is a well-established, multi-disciplined, brand, digital, PR, film and creative agency based in Preston. They started life over 20 years ago and today employ over 40 people and work across both
consumer and B2B campaigns within the property, construction, food and drink, consumer durable, lighting and automotive sectors. In addition to their long standing reputation in the industry they also have an excellent staff retention record due to the fact they are committed to recognising loyalty, nurturing talent, realising opportunities and rewarding people.
They are currently looking for a new PR & Content Marketing Senior Account Executive - Account Manager but they are specifically looking for someone with a PR background, who has strong creative and writing skills as well as excellent client servicing skills.
Working as part of the Content Marketing Team you will be working with their Digital Development and Social Media Directors to grow and develop existing business and also be part of the process in winning new business. The ability to develop, maintain and nurture positive relationships at every level, both internally with colleagues and externally with clients, is essential.
The work is varied and ranges from media relation campaigns, using a blend of traditional PR methods and new social media techniques, to content marketing. As such, the role requires strong written and copywriting skills, and the flexibility to understand how social media fits within the wider integrated communications strategy.
They are looking for someone who has worked in PR, is savvy in social and is ready to take the challenge into the integrated marketing communications arena. They need someone who is driven, focussed, a team player and keen to develop their career in a dynamic working environment.
- PR agency experience
- Excellent understanding of social campaigns and experience in executing and managing them
- Experience of measurement and managing the results of social campaigns
- Experience of managing and implementing blogger outreach campaigns
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong copywriting skills
- Commercial awareness
- Strong organisation and campaign planning skills
- Experience of handling working to tight, and sometimes very fast, internal and external deadlines
- Experience of working under pressure without compromising attention to detail and high standard of work
- Driven, determined with a sense of fun and a passion for creating impactful content
- Educated to Degree standard (or equivalent) in PR, marketing, business or management
- Demonstrable knowledge of crisis PR and reputation management
- Full training will be given to the successful applicant.
- Due to the office location, it is essential you have a drivers' license and your own transport to get to work.
So if you fancy broadening your horizons beyond a straight PR role and would like to be involved in the wider marketing mix and develop other 'strings' to your bow or alternatively you may have worked in a mix of both PR and marketing roles and like the idea of a role that involves both… if this sounds like you we would love to hear from you.
For more information and to register with Black Cherry recruitment, please contact Helen Salt on or 0161 228 7239 - for all our latest roles, visit www.blackcherryrecrutiment.co.uk.