Marketing Manager EMEA - 500% Growth, pre-IPO (Artificial Intelligence)
Marketing Manager required by our client, one of the hottest, 500% growth pre-IPO vendors of Artificial Intelligence solutions and already market leaders in their space.
- Execute local France, BeLux and Switzerland events, and tradeshows, including the coordination of strategic and technology partners to drive awareness and demand in coordination with the global event team
- Manage local language nurture campaigns and lead generation, measure campaign performance and further optimize to increase demand in these markets
- Localize and optimize content in French: Website and campaign content, tactical marketing communications, key assets and social media
- Manage local digital marketing initiatives including blog, SEO, and local social media channels
- Collaborate with the global marketing organization to drive awareness and demand generation effectively in France, BeLux, and Switzerland
- Develop and improve local marketing metrics to streamline the rapidly growing operations and enable continuous improvement
- Bachelors of Science in Business, Marketing
- 7+ year marketing positions in IT environment
- Expertise in online and digital marketing execution and understanding of the latest B2B customer engagement tactics
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a rapidly growing sales organization and in an international environment
- Understanding of critical marketing success metrics and KPIs
- Taste for teamwork
- Genuine excitement and curiosity for technology innovation and its impact on improving business performance and society
Our client is offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering. Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with them to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology - just a few of the pluses. We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.