Senior Marketing Manager EMEA - 500% Growth, pre-IPO (Artificial Intelligence)
Senior Marketing Manager EMEA required by our client, one of the hottest, 500% growth, pre-IPO vendors of Artificial Intelligence solutions and already market leaders in their space.
As a Senior Marketing Professional, you will have a successful track record building and implementing demand generation/awareness plans and ideally, you will have 7 years+ in marketing.
- Develop and execute the EMEA plan with regional sales and marketing to build market awareness and meet pipeline-generation goals
- Coordinate closely with global marketing operations to utilize our marketing automation solution to develop and deliver effective, integrated local EMEA campaigns and assets
- Work with global marketing operations, lead development, country marketing heads and regional sales to deliver ways to increase local conversions via customer journey improvements, nurture programs, optimized lead management and local data capture initiatives
- Support local EMEA country sales and marketing efforts to maximize awareness and demand generation with the complete end-to-end lead process that delivers the required number of leads per country
- Measure and optimize demand as required in EMEA, ensuring all activity has been entered and is being progressed in SFDC
- Generate marketing database strategies, reducing gaps in data acquisition and improving data quality practices
- 7+ years in marketing, demand generation, and campaign management
- Expertise in online and digital marketing execution and a deep understanding of the latest B2B customer engagement tactics
- Deep knowledge of different marketing automation platforms and SFDC for an end-to-end lead generation to sales process enhancements
- Understanding of critical marketing success metrics, how to measure and report on KPIs and dashboards
- Genuine excitement and curiosity for technology innovation and its impact on improving business performance and society.
We believe in hiring smart people and getting out of their way. Our company was funded by technical founders and we place the highest emphasis on technology and our own people. We keep meetings and ceremony to an absolute minimum, no suits, no non-sense.
Our client is offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering. Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with them to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology - just a few of the pluses. We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.