Supports the Marketing Director in developing UK&I country marketing plans
- Executes tactical activities to support country plans
- Provides technical, product and marketing expertise across areas of responsibility
- Execution of country marketing plans working closely with Market Development Manager (MDM) for each SBU
- Use of global infrastructure (web, branding, collateral) in the UK&I market to execute in market strategy
- Creation of local and country specific content / activities seeking agreement from SBU via MDM
- Utilise the countries CRM system to build targeted campaigns to support country plans
- Communicate to customers regarding updates, new products etc. as agreed with the relevant MDM
- Support the training of sales team to ensure required knowledge is known (with MDM) - including, but not limited to, product information, product positioning vs competitors
- Sales Team support - product knowledge and Dual calling to understand the needs of the sales team and customers
- To be an active part of a project team for events
- Manage the marketing budget for assigned products/product lines/SBU
- Significant B2B Brand Marketing experience
- Ideally worked within healthcare/ science field
My client is also happy to talk to junior brand executives who are looking for the next step up.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.