PR Account Manager
Farnham, Surrey | Up To £46,000 DOE | Permanent
The client has offices in Austin, Texas and the UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands. They are an agency that inspires clients to think and act differently in a rapidly changing global economy. Since their launch in the UK in 2006, the PR team has grown rapidly to include more than 50 PR professionals. Their group of experts covers all key markets in Europe and the USA and is led by their award-winning senior management team.
A BIT ABOUT YOU
PR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Responsible for managing client and media relationships, you will utilise your PR & Technology experience to generate high quality coverage, as well as having the opportunity to mentor and support our more junior team members.
Key responsibilities of the role will involve:
- Analyst and media relations: managing outreach and pitching.
- Building strong relationships, continuing to build your reputation for delivering quality, relevant content
- Content creation, outreach and research – developing and planning creative content with a clear structure
- Managing case studies, researching ideas and personalising external outreach
- Ensuring all social media channels are being used effectively
- Managing client and internal staff meetings, providing day-to-day mentoring
- Ensuring you are aware of all client coverage as it appears; managing sell-back process as needed
- Keeping on top of features databases, meeting deadlines and finding opportunities to pitch
- B2B Technology PR experience / Agency or In-House PR experience
- Track record of establishing and maintaining long-standing relationships with clients, media and colleagues
- Supportive management style
- Outstanding creative writing abilities
- Problem-solving, analytical, can-do attitude, team player
- Desire to be part of a successful, high-growth agency
- Amazing organisational skills - It is essential that as an account manager you are a highly skilled planner and are capable of managing successful online and offline PR press campaigns across a range of verticals