Tech CRM Marketing Account Manager - Senior Account Manager
My client is a global full-service customer advocacy consultancy that specialises in tech customer reference marketing. Their clients include global blue tech clients. Headquartered in Macclesfield with team members working across the UK, Singapore and in the U.S. They are known globally as the leading customer advocacy agency, and the majority of work they do is creating customer content (whether it is written, audio, video, animation, etc.).
They are looking to appoint an Account Manager and Senior Account Manager. They are looking for somebody to come on board and develop long-term, effective client business relationships, leading to sustained organic growth for the company and its clients. It is important to them that this person is a great team fit. They are not hierarchical - they are all there to support each other, work hard, have fun, and make the consultancy a success. They know that it is difficult to find customer advocacy experts, that is why they look for people with experience in one or more of the following;
- Working with global organisations
- Content creation
- Project management skills
- Working with technology or tech organisations
Ideal candidates are;
- Hard working (NB: they not a typical 8am-8pm agency, the majority of team members have families and are out of here by 5.15pm but are willing to log on later to complete any urgent work, at a time that suits them)
- Self and team motivated
- Not bogged down with hierarchy
- Willing and able to do occasional travel on video shoots
For more information and to register with Black Cherry recruitment, please contact Helen Salt on or 0161 228 7239 - for all our latest roles, visit www.blackcherryrecrutiment.co.uk.