Account Manager - Healthcare Communications/Public Affairs
About the Healthcare Communications/Public Affairs
An exciting and urgent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Manager to join a reputable healthcare communications/public affairs team.
This agency is an award-winning specialist healthcare communications/public affairs company based in Central London. As an Account Manager, you will be working for an unrivalled and instinctive business that credits its transparent and trustworthy approach healthcare communications/public affairs for its success in a saturated industry.
About the Account Manager Role
As an Account Manager, you will have an unprecedented opportunity to develop both your account management and client relationship-building skills in a highly tactical and strategic specialist healthcare communications/public affairs team.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Manager role:
* You will provide strategic communications consultancy to nationally-renowned public affairs clients in the healthcare sector
* You will manage a variety of areas, from day-to-day activities accounts, to client relationships, and junior staff members
* You will use think analytically, intelligently, and strategically to deliver work to a high standard
If you are currently working as a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager in an agency within the healthcare space, apply immediately to join this dynamic and progressive specialist communications/public affairs company.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
* At least two years' experience of public affairs consultancy
* Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of health policy
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills and experience of people management and team building
* Enthusiastic and passionate, coupled with a flexible and proactive nature.
At this ambitious and growing healthcare communications/public affairs company, the Account Manager receives a competitive salary, paying up to £35,000 depending on experience, in addition to highly sought-after company benefits including new business bonuses, flexible working, 2 hours off per week for any reason, trips abroad/meals out with founders, and much more!
To apply, or find out more information about the Account Manager role, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now, or call 0203 826 1221 for more information.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive