Sports Retention Marketing Executive (Horse Racing)
7 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Executive
The Sports Retention & Marketing Communications Department is responsible for the creation, segmentation and execution of promotions sent out to customers across all sports and regions.
Purpose of the role:
To work in conjunction with other Retention and Marketing Communication Executives to personalise offers based on the preferences and traits of Horse Racing customers. This role includes different forms of analysis leading to strategic developments of the packages offered to customers. Any campaign we produce is fully planned and analysed impacting on future campaigns.
You will be responsible for:
The position will involve the following areas of responsibility:
• Produce quarterly and then monthly plans ensuring that all major Horse Racing events are covered in advance:
o The customer base is very diverse and we have to ensure we cover all the major events they are interested in. This relates to Marketing Communications as well as the content of these comms.
o These plans are produced by the Execs before being discussed and ultimately approved by other stakeholders inside and outside of the department.
• Various pieces of analysis and reporting of promotions:
o Analyse and summarise large amounts of data to spot trends and patterns.
o Manipulate quantitative data and express as graphs and charts.
o These pieces of analysis are shared in various adhoc forms as well as monthly reports.
• Liaising with the Sports Retention Team Leaders and other Executives to ensure all promotions are setup correctly. The department is a very reactive one to sporting events but some promotions are recurrent and these require regular maintenance.
• Troubleshooting of issues working closely with the customer support team.
• Customer Segmentation based on, but not exclusively:
o Customer Behaviour.
• Liaise with other key stakeholders such as UK Country Management.
• Other ad hoc duties required to be undertaken by Sports Retention Team Leaders and further levels of management. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
You will have:
• Passion and extensive knowledge of Horse Racing. UK & Irish in particular.
• Fluent in English both written and verbal.
• Strong numerical skills.
• Good Excel skills (V-lookups, Pivot tables etc.)
• Ability to analyse large amounts of data quickly and accurately.
It would be a bonus if you also had:
• Previous experience working in the Sport Betting industry.
• Strong problem solving skills in understanding and diagnosing solutions.
• Team player and also comfortable working individually.
• Able to communicate effectively to other key stakeholders.
• Excellent communication.
• Good attention to detail.
• Logical thinker.
Apply for Sports Retention Marketing Executive (Horse Racing)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly