Marketing Manager (6 month maternity cover)
Debrett’s is seeking an experienced, creative and digitally savvy Marketing Manager reporting directly to the Managing Director.
The role is for a 6-month maternity cover contract, with the possibility of joining full-time. Also possible is working 4 days per week rather than 5.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years’ experience, familiarity with Debrett’s, and be brimming with creative ideas, armed with a mind for strategy, and skilled at analytics and execution. Digital marketing experience is a must, but familiarity with traditional marketing channels is desired.
We are a small and dedicated team in the unique position of shaping the future of a 250-year old company. Your ideas and actions will be essential to our success.
If you think this is the opportunity for you, please email your CV and your covering letter via the application method below. We will be looking for your personality and writing skill to come across in your covering letter, so be sure to submit it with your CV!
Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover)
- Help devise and deliver the marketing strategy, including B2B and B2C for all business lines
- Produce detailed marketing plans for both traditional and digital campaigns
- Forecast the ROI for each campaign
- Work closely with the team to produce compelling content including articles, email newsletters and social media posts
- Plan and organise digital marketing campaigns (e.g. newsletters, social media) to drive traffic, conversion and revenue by optimising SEO, geo-targeting etc
- Liaise with design and sales to meet the company’s commercial objectives via marketing campaigns
- Ensure all campaigns are GDPR compliant
- Copywrite and produce content for webpages, messaging, email marketing and digital campaigns
- Ensure the Debrett’s brand and tone is consistent across all marketing channels
- Update and oversee all front-end website content, campaigns and promotions
- Evaluate customer data to drive suitable content and target campaigns
- Analyse ROI of each campaign
- Be up-to-date on overall marketing trends in our industry and beyond
- Manage all marketing campaigns, both traditional and digital
- Manage the marketing budget
- Manage 1 direct report
Qualities, skills and experience required
- 3-5 years marketing experience
- Familiarity with the Debrett’s brand
- A skilled user of web analytics (Google Analytics, Google Trends, Adwords)
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Knowledge of PPC campaign management
- Knowledge of advertising
- Experience designing and delivering social media and/or email marketing campaigns using MailChimp
- Demonstrable knowledge of SEO and content optimisation
- Excellent attention to detail, grammar, spelling and proof-reading skills
- Highly organised with strong project/ time management skills
- Able to communicate and present credibly and effectively at all levels
- Ability to work on multiple activities in parallel and prioritise own workload
- Able to balance creative flair with analysis and be confident with spread sheets and understand statistics, trends and budgets.
- Ability work alone as well as part of a team
- Experience in the luxury sector is beneficial but not essential
- Degree in Marketing desired but not required
NO AGENCIES CALLS
Apply for Marketing Manager (6 month maternity cover)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly