Email Marketing Executive
Welcome To The Wonderful World Of Belmond
We have an opportunity at our Corporate head office for a Database/Email Marketing Executive. The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation, setup, testing and broadcast of our email marketing campaigns across the Belmond portfolio. This will also include coordination and alignment with multiple teams, including: revenue management, website, social and brand teams.
It will involve working from the corporate office with multiple internal stakeholders at each of our property locations. The main duties include all administration, preparation, setup and monitoring of the agreed schedule of communications to our guest database. You will also be working in close partnership with our local marketing managers to integrate their local planning to the overall global calendar.
You will be operating with complex and sensitive data, fed from multiple different Property Management Systems. You will also be required to manage the duplication of records in the database, produce reports and take action to clean this data when required.
Key Requirements, Education and Skills;
- Degree in relevant field
- Experience of working on email campaign management within a marketing function
- Have held a role managing email campaigns, including: planning of annual calendar and briefing,
- Hands on experience of building, testing and analysing campaigns using an email platform like Responsys or similar
- Segmenting the database and building lists
- Good analytical and technical skills
- English: writing essential, speaking fluent
- Other language skills would be desired but not essential