Web Designer (in-house)
Are you ready to join a fast-growing and exciting technology company in Nottingham?
Our client offers technology solutions to large global clients to solve their varied and complex scheduling problems. The team is growing and an in-house web designer is a very welcome addition. This is a great role if you are looking to develop your career within a role that offers the opportunity to challenge yourself and your talents.
- A minimum of 3 years experience of the complete design and development process
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, InDeisgn and Illustrator
- Experience working with CMS, including WordPress
- Skills in HTML, CSS and UX
- Experience working with content marketers to create landing pages and emails
- An understanding of SEO and PPC concepts
- Work across print as well as (of course) digital design is a plus
- A creative and can-do attitude and a love of design technology
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Drawing up website specifications
- Updating and maintaining the website – and sub sites to ensure best performance, load speed and mobile responsiveness
- Assisting the marketing team with SEO
- Designing the company’s visuals in line with the company branding policy
- Designing landing pages, marketing collateral and stand designs for industry events; designing email templates and banner ad’s
- Working with web developers / tech specialists
- Desire to continually develop your career
This role could be ideal for someone looking for flexible hours. You will to be able to come into the office to spend time with the team, but there is the opportunity for partly working from home based on trust and integrity.
The collaborative and inclusive team always welcomes feedback and respectful debates, as they thrive to find new ways to solve old challenges. So, if you like to challenge yourself they will put your talents to use on a variety of projects, both online and offline.
Other attractive benefits include:
25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays. A pension scheme. Work socials. A great working environment. Continual professional development and learning.
Salary: up to £30,000.00 p.a. depending on experience.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality
Apply for Web Designer (in-house)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly