Looking for a job that lets you flex your creative muscles and get your hands dirty?
We can help you out. We’re looking for a top notch, creative and digitally savvy Marketing Manager, with a minimum of 5 years' experience, to report directly to the Director of Marketing & Sales.
You’ll be working on strategy, execution and analytics, following your campaigns from concept to reporting on your successes. We’re passionate about our brand and what we do, so we’re looking for someone just as engaged as we are with arts, culture, community and music. Ok, we’re looking for a unicorn. But we know you’re out there and we’d love to introduce you to our team and see if you’re the one we’ve been looking for to take our strategy to the next level.
The team is small (but deadly) with a top notch in house graphic designer and oodles of passion and skill. You'll be responsible for planning, implementing and measuring a wide range of integrated marketing campaigns to drive demand for our events, activities and services - in digital, print and more - and for creating engaging and effective content.
So what are you waiting for?
Apply today and we’ll give you a call to discuss next steps.
Trust us – this job is worth it.
Download the application form below and click to apply
More searches like this
- Event Charity / Not for Profit jobs in London (Central)
- Digital / Online Marketing Charity / Not for Profit jobs in London (Central)
- Digital Design Charity / Not for Profit jobs in London (Central)
- Content Marketing Charity / Not for Profit jobs in London (Central)
- Email Marketing Charity / Not for Profit jobs in London (Central)