Are you passionate about travel?
- Do you want to work with the top names in the cruise and ski industries?
- Can you market exciting holiday destinations for an award winning company?
Then you could be just the person we're looking for.
The cruise holiday market is one of the fastest growing travel industry sectors and Iglu.com is at the forefront of this market, we have been helping people achieve their dream holidays since 1998 and we are looking for a Senior Affiliate Marketing Executive who will be based in our Wimbledon office.
- Manage existing affiliate partnerships.
- Responsible for seeking and delivering new direct response digital marketing opportunities. You will need to be proactive and take ownership of ideas and deliver them to market.
- Negotiate commercial terms for new partnership opportunities.
- Lead and develop the implementation of new partnership activity.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of new marketing relationships.
- Proven track record of working in a marketing role either agency side or client side. (minimum 1 year experience).
- Experience in negotiating and establishing online and offline commercial partnerships.
- Experience in establishing and managing affiliate programs.
- Proven success in commercial negotiations and working with a variety of commercial models.
- Strong reporting and analytical skills.
- Commercial acumen.
- Identifying opportunities for new channels using data and insight.
- Self-driven and motivated to achieve results and make a difference.
- Able to work as part of a team and adapt quickly to change and new innovations.
- You will also be IT literate, able to prioritise your own workload and work to strict deadlines.
- Proactive in seeking out new innovations and maintaining cutting edge market knowledge
This is a full-time temporary post to cover a maternity leave, with the potential to become permanent within the marketing team.
Why work for Iglu?
- The UK’s #1 Ski Specialist Travel Agency.
- The UK’s #1 Independent Cruise Specialist Travel Agency.
- Best Online Travel Agency 2017 - Agent Achievement Awards.
- Best Online Cruise Travel Agent 2017 - Cruise International Awards.
- Top 100 Fastest-Growing Companies In The UK 2017 - City A.M.
- Constantly Expanding.
- Career Development: All vacancies are advertised within the company before going external and 99% of every senior position is promoted from within.
- Multiple Benefits: Travel Discounts, Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle To Work Scheme.
- Day Visits, Educationals & Familiarisation Trips.
- Friendly & Approachable Environment.
- Great Company Summer & Christmas Parties.
Due to the number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.