Account Manager - B2B Tech - Retail, Healthcare and finance
Our client is one of the UK’s best-known independent b2b tech /b2c PR consultancies with expert knowledge across a broad range of business and technology markets. The clients range from major international companies and brands, to smaller specialist businesses and innovators. All clients receive the same focus on creativity, commitment to results and first class client service.
Based in central London in a team of 16 people that is hungry to grow this is a chance to add your own experience and ideas to the role with the chance for quick progression as they like to promote
The role will have a large focus on b2b tech media relations. You will need the extra vision of someone with integrated experience to help take their clients out of a media relations mind-set and to use other services. Ideally, the person for this role will have good client handling skills, and an eye for new business would be useful.
I am looking for a PR manager who has a keen sense of managing integrated campaigns particularly in organic and paid social media, content marketing and media relations. Someone who has a good level of experience in account management
- Support directors in the development of campaign strategy
- Understand and follow the campaign strategy set by directors, working in partnership with directors to ensure objectives are met.
- Creatively build on the campaign plan at the tactical level to maximise success and meet client needs.
- Ensure all executives complete assigned tasks in an orderly and diligent manner.
- Motivate the team and share potential issues with senior management.
- Build and maintain close client relationships and have a clear understanding of their needs.
- Have a commercial awareness and develop client accounts
- Source new business opportunities for the agency and work with directors as part of pitching teams providing creative ideas to the process.
- Constantly monitor the media and all digital channels for any content that could be of interest to our clients to help generate creative ideas to reach target audiences.
- Have excellent relationships with journalists and digital influencers in line with the needs of our clients and support executives in developing their own relationships.
- Have an excellent knowledge of the media landscape in line with the needs of our clients and use this knowledge to support executives to learn how the media operates.
- Have an excellent understanding of clients and their business objectives, the markets that they operate in and the issues that affect them.
- Be conscientious and diligent in all tasks.
For further details please contact Daniel Andrews - Daniel@pr-search.co.uk