Senior Marketing Manager (Capital Markets)
Working within the Financial Services division of one of the big 4 the role of the Senior Marketing Manager is both broad and immensely challenging and will report to the Director of Financial Services Marketing.
The Senior Marketing Manager with work within a wider team of 20 marketing professionals ensuring key business messages are effectively disseminated to the wider internal and external audience. The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy of the Financial Services arm, aligned with business objectives.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Support all areas of proposition development
- Generalist campaign management
- Enhance the customer brand experience
- Develop the marketing strategy to deliver revenue growth
- Manage 2x annual UK events
- Development of client propositions
- Regular liaison with Global and EMEA marketing teams (remote)
- Offering marketing support to the wider centralised marketing team
- Supporting the wider sales and business development team
This is a broad Senior Marketing Manager role, prior experience in the Capital Markets space would be desirable. The role is permanent and has plenty of scope for professional development