Senior Brand Manager 12 Month Fixed Term Contract. 1 Direct Report
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Brand Manager to join a global leading non-food FMCG business. With instantly recognisable, category leading brands this is a role not to be missed!
This individual will be experienced and have a passion for global innovation and how to launch this successfully to the UK market. They will understand the market and consumer trends and how to relate campaigns to this.
This is a broad and all-encompassing role and as a result is thought of as particularly high profile internally. Innovation, creative thinking and entrepreneurial flair are of the utmost importance as a result of the former.
Experience of line management is crucial and a proven track record of successfully coaching, training and developing individuals is essential. This is because you will be managing one direct report in the shape of an assistant brand manager.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Classically trained Senior Brand Manager working within an FMCG environment
- Experience of leading campaigns from concept through to launch
- Have led successful BTL Campaigns
- Line Management Experience
- Budget management experience
- Advanced negotiation skills
The successful candidate will have an understanding of Brand within FMCG. Your experience & approach are key to the success of this role. If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch by sending your CV quoting ref: 7/14866/7. Please visit our website for any other roles you might be interested in.
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.
More searches like this
- Brand Pharmaceutical / Biotech jobs in North West England
- Marketing Pharmaceutical / Biotech jobs in North West England
- Digital / Online Marketing Pharmaceutical / Biotech jobs in North West England
- Product Development Pharmaceutical / Biotech jobs in North West England
- Campaigns Pharmaceutical / Biotech jobs in North West England