Junior Graphic Designer
Are you a Junior Graphic Designer with a creative mindset and ambition? If so, this is an opportunity for you!
A growing E-commerce Art business, with a vibrant, hard working and fun team now have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Graphic Designer. They are innovative and deliver cutting edge art and bring solid design to support multiple on-line brands.
- A design related degree
- A minimum of 1 years solid experience working on design projects for web, print, application or interactive design
- Excellent understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of WordPress, HTML, CSS, Final Cut Pro and photography
- A portfolio demonstrating your fantastic design abilities
- Creative and hands-on approach.
- A good communicator and enjoys working within a team
- You love art, design, digital trends and video
- Enjoy contributing ideas; imaginative
The role; tasks and responsibilities will include:
As a Junior Designer you’ll be working within a fast paced and inspiring environment alongside the Head of Design and the Creative Director on projects for Art, Graphics for digital / web, and print.
A great role for a designer, whose interest encompasses art and design, innovation, technology and interactive media.
The role offers a friendly and fun working environment and the chance to progress your career within an ambitious business.
Working hours are 9:00am – 5:30pm
Mon-Fri (Friday finish 4.30)
Salary indication: £18k p.a.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality