Communication Channel Specialist
The Retention & Marketing Communications Department is responsible for the creation, segmentation and execution of promotions sent out to customers across all products and regions.
Purpose of Job:
The main purpose of the role is to manage the relationship between our external suppliers and the Retention & Marketing Communications Department to ensure we are optimising the platforms/tools used to effectively market to our customers.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Exact Target Product Owner:
• Managing the account and keeping the business informed with updates and product feature releases.
• Manage the release of new product features with the necessary departments.
• Optimise Journey builder and automation of core workflows
• Improving and optimising email templates for both mobile and desktop
• Monitor IP Addresses and Sender Domains in order to maximise Email Deliverability
• Ensure the maintenance of Return Path Certification
• Ensure all 3rd party comms channels are fully optimised
• Manage the relationship with the internal mobile team so that updates and optimisation are actioned
• Stays current with best practices, strategies, and industry standards related to email – including templates, compliance and spam regulation and shares email program insights and recommendations with marketing managers and colleagues.
• Demonstrate a key understanding of improving existing functionality with 3rd party integrations and establishing new 3rd tools on the market
• Define reports to measure success trends, delivery and ROI on all communication channels with the customer, and communicate results back to the Company
• Optimising data cleansing processes throughout the team.
• Ensuring tracking tags are in place for the team via Google Analytics
• Use Google Analytics/Cubes to monitor daily activity
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities. The job holder may be required to complete any other reasonable duties in order to achieve business objectives.
• Experience working with Exact Target/Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• An ability to think strategically and develop a real understanding of stakeholder needs
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate projects across functional teams
• Knowledge/understanding of responsive email design
• Experience in product marketing/email marketing
• Working knowledge of sophisticated email marketing solutions
• Ability to analyse data issues and produce working solutions
• Experience training and presenting to stakeholders
• SQL knowledge
• Worked on ESP migration or API/ data feed integration
• Personable character and an exceptional communicator – ability to communicate at the highest level both written and verbal
• Self-driven, and ability to work independently and at pace in a dynamic organisation
• Strong teamwork, co-ordination, planning and influencing skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills, able to write clearly and interact well with all levels of audience.
• Good attention to detail, an ability to assimilate, sort and aggregate complex information quickly
• Creative thinking backed by strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent stakeholder management
Win Technologies (UK) Limited provides support services to Betway and is a proud member of the Betway Group.