Creative Production Manager (Studio Traffic Manager)
A great career opportunity for an enthusiastic Creative Production Manager (Studio Traffic Manager) to join the UK’s leading supplier of home furnishings based in Nottingham.
This is a brand new role and the successful candidate will be a key player to the efficient, smooth running of the Studio, that supports multiple brands and businesses.
Focus of the Creative Production Manager role:
This role covers many touchpoints. It is also an opportunity to actively reinvigorate the existing design resource into a vibrant creative Studio. The Studio supports the omni-channel creative design, photography and video needs of the Marketing and Product teams across their brands.
The Creative Production Manager role will ensure the Studio is running at its maximum efficiency by organising workloads, implementing relevant processes, understanding the interdependencies of projects and being a point of contact between the designers and clients.
- Review the daily schedules of the creative team
- Develop project briefs and ensure the briefs are aptly and effectively distributed
- Update the Studio schedules, keeping all parties informed of project status and deliverables
- Create and implement a workflow structure, ensuring briefs are delivered to timescale and budget
- Research and identify best practice workflow software tools
- Understand and review the current Studio set up to advise and ensure optimal use of existing and future resource management
- Review the Studio processes to identify and improve ways of working with the Marketing Department
- Pro-actively deliver project and performance updates to the team and Directors
- Work in the capacity of Project Manager on large projects to define the scope of the brief and to monitor and report on the project path
- To manage the Studio’s production budget, including freelance support
- To manage the Studio teams annual leave, including freelance support
- Be a main point of communication and influence positive change by sharing project analysis, reports, learning and improvements
- Personality traits that are friendly, inclusive, confident and collaborative
- Previous experience within a creative team environment, either in-house or agency-side is preferred but not essential
- A very good understanding of studio software
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multi-task
- Resilient and with a sense of humour
- Strong project management and organizational abilities and an eye for details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to discover and act upon challenges before they become problems
- A team motivator, leading by example
This is a super opportunity to work for an established company with an excellent reputation for producing high-quality work. Various benefits include a pension scheme, free parking and health cover.
Salary up to £35,000 p.a. depending on experience.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.