Marketing & Events Manager, International HR Solutions, Central London (12 month maternity contract)
Marketing & Events Manager
This is a great opportunity to join a central London based company that provides data, technology, advice and solutions to global clients that operate within the unique world of international mobility. The company runs and contributes to a range of events and training courses throughout the year to share their knowledge and showcase their products & services to existing and prospective clients.
As Marketing & Events Manager you will lead the small marketing team based in London that project manage events-related & content marketing activity for the business. Regular events include training courses, breakfast briefings, seminars, webinars and participation at external industry-related events.
This is a client facing role working closely with colleagues and clients at their overseas offices as well as London. You will be in daily contact with a wide range of people internally and externally, and some of the key responsibilities include:
Events – researching and developing topics for agendas, confirming and managing speakers and presentations, managing all planning and execution i.e. communications/promotion, timeline and deadlines, coordinating prep calls and briefing staff.
- Identify & negotiate external speaking and sponsorship opportunities, manage overall budgets for this too
- Regular press release scheduling & managing external PR agencies
- Management of various platforms
- Management of LinkedIn and Twitter accounts
- Preparing case studies
- Publishing content to 3rd party sites
- Monitoring opportunities in trade publications
- All email marketing & relevant comms
- Check all written copy / terminology for consistency
- Ensure brand continuity, particularly for presentations
- Develop their training offering, eg. E-learning, subscription
- Develop content for webinars
- Organise and manage all company internal & external events
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- previous b2b content marketing experience ideally within a consultancy or professional services environment
- experience managing business events from start to finish, planning and running events,
- previous people management experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal. Effective communicator with clients, colleagues and other event stakeholders.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively on several projects at any one time. Manage own workload and priorities, ability to change direction quickly and work to deadlines.
- Efficient, self-motivated and desire to deliver excellence in everything you do.
- Professional attitude, strong sense of responsibility, mindful of needs of client/delegate and event stakeholders.
- Problem solving skills – anticipate and resolve operational & administrative issues before they arise, and proactively handle any issues during events.
This is initially a 12 month maternity contract. The clients is looking to hire now so please apply immediately.