An exciting opportunity for an eCommerce Executive from a luxury retail background.
My client is a luxury fashion house based in London looking for a lead on all eCommerce site activity. The perfect candidate will have experience in improving the look and feel of a website and be able to display how they have improved the AOV and conversion rate within their previous role.
- Deliver site updates and prioritise activity to drive sales
- Management of the product data for new product collection launches, price updates and other maintenance
- Leverage and build the customer database with the aim of driving sales
- Updating and refining onsite copy for SEO optimisation
- Work closely with the ECRM provider to deliver email campaigns with the aim of driving sales
- Monitor and analyse email campaigns and develop and adopt strategies to improve campaign efficiency and ROI
- Help the ecommerce team to develop the customer journey online, improving the experience and maximising opportunities to encourage repeat purchase, upsell, and increase basket spend
- Work with the wider marketing team and graphic design on concepts to improve engagement and conversion
- Analyse and report on digital trends, advances, and the competitive landscape translating into usable ideas.
This role will suit a candidate in commutable distance of Baker Street tube station.
Salary: circa £35,000.
Please contact Ben Travers on 01189520159 or firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.