Digital Performance Growth Manager EMEA
Media Agency position, which represents a huge opportunity for a highly motivated, collaborative and commercial savvy digital performance marketer to help shape one of the most important and dynamic areas of the business.
The team works in an incredibly lively, fast-paced and fun environment. Working on some of the most prestigious global brands presents amazing opportunities for career development and learning.
As part of the Growth Regional Team, you will sit at the intersection of marketing and product development and play a key part in building synergies across EMEA markets.
This will involve you working closely with channel experts to deliver best in class performance oriented digital cross-channel digital plans/strategies, in line with potential and existing clients’ objectives and targets. You will also use your knowledge of digital channels and strong writing skills to help with thought leadership pieces in line with the EMEA PR and Communication team requirements.
The role offers a real opportunity for a candidate with a strong entrepreneurial mindset to impress within the agency and really make this role their own.
Salary is £40,000 + benefits.
You are a go-getter, digital performance practitioner keen to roll up your sleeves and get the job done. You thrive in a team environment but are also independent and self-motivated to get on with it. You are outgoing and confident when talking to senior members of the team and are happy to put your hand up and contribute your ideas on a regular basis.
You are entrepreneurial minded and have gathered hands own knowledge in managing multi-channel performance campaigns with a particular focus on Search, Paid Social and Display.
You are also an excellent, verbal, written and visual communicator with a creative eye and a real passion to write about anything digital.
It goes without saying, you should be sociable, focused, enthusiastic and fun to work with!
There are loads of perks included at this agency – a few to highlights are;
- A tailored career path and through in-house experts and online performance management and learning and development tool, you will have access to a wide range of internal and external courses
- A supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency both in the UK and globally.
- 25 days annual leave plus the office closes between Christmas & New Year
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions up to 6%
- Free breakfast
- Early finish Fridays
- Independent mortgage advice