Senior Bid Executive
A growing top 100 law firm is looking for a senior bid executive to join its business development team. This firm is well-known for its expertise in health, social care and housing and prides itself on having specialist experience in its field and being committed to delivering outstanding service.
In this Senior Bid Executive role, you will work within a busy bid team alongside a Tenders Executive. As a Senior Bid Executive for this firm, responsibilities will include:
· Project managing a wide range of bids;
· Working closely with partners, developing strategies and proposals;
· Drafting and editing content ensuring the bids convey engaging and compelling messaging;
· Drafting, editing and proof reading compelling content, reflecting agreed messages
· Holding kick off meetings and pursuing content for bids;
· Conducting win/loss reviews and identifying themes and addressing appropriately; and
· Gathering best practice, case studies and managing and maintaining the team’s tender library and resources.
You will have a solid understanding of bid management, ideally gained in a law firm or professional services environment and have a good practical understanding of APMP principles. The successful candidate will have strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple deadlines and work calmly under pressure in addition to being proficient in using Microsoft Office applications. As well as being an essential team player, you will be able to build and maintain relationships at all levels.