Business Development Manager (Business Services)
Client Facing Business Development Manager Role in well-known law firm
A niche law firm which has a formidable reputation is looking for a new business development manager to work within its marketing a business development team. The firm has presence in acting for high net worth individuals and SMEs and is applauded for its values and culture.
In this brand new client facing role, you will be aligned to the business sector (SMEs, entrepreneurs, media and tech start-ups etc.). As the business development manager, your responsibilities will include:
· Developing and managing an activity programme with agreed growth objectives to build existing and new target client relationships;
· Identifying new business development opportunities, coaching partners on business development and cross selling with the private client team
· Managing practice area strategy plans and marketing budgets, and collaborating with Finance and IT to evaluate ROI
· Meeting clients and prospects to establish their requirements and conduct client reviews
· Developing and implementing client relationship and business development policies, systems and infrastructure across the firm;
· Supporting the Marketing & BD team, ensuring the team performs to the highest standards and providing guidance where necessary.
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will have solid experience in professional services in addition to having a proven track record that demonstrates this. The candidate will be comfortable liaising with clients and playing an advisory role to partners.