BD Executive (Employment) - Independent Law Firm
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Executive (Employment) to join an independent law firm with an international footprint. The role holder will support the Senior BD Manager in delivering all BD activities within the Department. Responsibilities will include:
- Implementing the Client Development programme including the communication of specific messages and the creation and implementation of products and value add-on services.
- Leading the preparation of directory and award submissions for the department.
- Producing credential statements, pitch documents and marketing materials including brochures and client briefings and other client communications.
- Implementing business development activities including planning and executing a wide range of client-focussed events and effective follow-up activity.
- Co-ordinating attendance and support material for externally organised conferences and exhibitions.
- Producing regular direct mail and e-mailings, utilising the firm's CRM system and keeping databases up-to-date.
- Contributing to the maintenance of the internet and intranet to ensure business development content is appropriate and up to date.
- Preparing documentation for business development meetings including agendas, emails, and business development schedules.
The ideal candidate will be a bright graduate with previous professional services experience in a similar role. A team player who is analytical, tenacious and self-motivated, the BD Executive will possess excellent desktop publishing, organisation and communication skills and a high attention to detail and will enjoy working to tight deadlines whilst remaining calm under pressure.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - twitter.com/leightontaylorC