The Institute for Apprenticeships launched in April 2017 and are responsible for ensuring quality apprenticeships standards for all. The apprentice is awarded a certificate to mark their achievement when they have proven their competence in the job role.
We have a certificate that has had the brand applied but we want the certificate to feel more special and to be designed in it's own right.
We're looking for a designer to design a few options for a new apprenticeship certificate to take to out apprentice panel to choose from before presenting a final option to the Institute Board.
The final design should have considered the printing and paper costs and be worked up into a template ready for the print production process. You will be working with the Assessment and Quality with input from other internal teams and stakeholders. Skills Required:
- Eye for detail
- Create solutions not problems
- A strong understanding and application of visual design
- Ability to work creatively within brand guidelines
- good written and verbal communications skills
- Can give and take feedback
- Passionate about quality
- Ability to deal with Internal and external stakeholders at all levels
If this role is of interest please do apply ASAP with an up to date CV highlighting all your relevant experience