Head of Media Relations
New Head of Media Relations Job / 12 Month Contract / £145,000
Your new company
A leading retail banking group, with millions of customers in the UK, and a presence in nearly every community.
Your new role
- Direct report to the Corporate Affairs Director.
- Media adviser and strategist to the CEO.
- Maintains excellent relations with journalists at editor level across strategically important media.
- Owner / developer of strategic external communications for the business.
- Accountable for the companies social media channels (non-customer facing).
- Media relations consultant and mentor for executive team.
- Senior stakeholder to all business areas across the bank - through the provision of both communications counsel and strategic advice.
- Consult on change programmes and develop communications
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience operating within a leadership capacity.
- Demonstrable experience within retail financial service a distinct advantage.
- Campaigning experience also required.
- Strong communications skills
What you'll get in return
You will gain real life exposure with a leading banking group, alongside leading positive cultural change. This role will enable you to develop in people management, alongside providing a competitive fixed term salary of £145,000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.