Senior Channel Manager
Senior Marketing Manager
£60,000 + Benefits
A leading financial services organisation based in West Yorkshire.
Due to an increase in activity, my client is actively looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join the forward thinking and driven Marketing and Communications Team. This role is responsible for driving, developing and implementing an effective channel strategy that supports the savings and mortgage product strategies to achieve growth and margin plans.
- Responsible for both B2C and B2B plans covering both online and offline channels.
- Initiate and develop multi-channel B2B and B2C plans that support the delivery of agreed growth and margin plans and optimise budget
- Responsible for the delivery of multi-channel campaigns that effectively align with the brand strategy and plans
- Working with the relevant Product and Intermediary Teams to ensure marketing channel plans are aligned to the mortgage and savings strategies.
- Producing reports of channel performance against targets and budget with recommendations on future activity and opportunities.
- Manage a team of B2B and B2C specialists to deliver high-performance, providing leadership and development for supporting members.
- Drive the development, delivery and measurement of the B2B engagement plans utilising a marketing automation system (Pardot)
- Significant experience in a multi-channel management role - both direct and digital channels and across B2B and B2C routes to market.
- Recent experience of driving and delivering an end to end channel strategies across B2B and B2C
- Experience of achieving challenging channel performance targets and driving efficiencies
- Excellent understanding of media planning and performance
- Experience of multiple budget management
- Strong team leadership skills with proven ability to inspire and leading high performing marketing teams.
If you are actively looking for a Senior Marketing Manager opportunity in a growing financial services organisation, please give me a call on 0113 200 3755