Media and PR Manager
This role is at the frontline of all media activity , you will be expected to have a good grip on media relations strategy and raising the profile of an organisation through placed articles, interviews, comments and PR activity.
If you tick the following boxes I'd love to speak to you:
- Develop media relations strategy
- Manage press office function, including incoming media enquiries
- Coordinating public relations activities
- Create content for press releases
- Monitor and communicate PR results
- Line management experience
This is a permanent role paying up to £50,000 (dependent on experience)
So, if this is the opportunity for you click the apply button!
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.