B2C Campaign Manager
Campaign Manager - B2C/D2C
A leading financial services organisation based in West Yorkshire
Due to an increase in activity, my client is actively looking for a Campaign Manager to join the team to focus on B2C/D2C campaigns. The role will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing the new member acquisition plan, through the use of insight- led multiple channel marketing campaigns driving an effective ROI.
- Responsible for the delivery of all B2C acquisition campaigns to achieve new business targets to agreed volume and ROI
- Develop annual acquisition campaign plans, focusing on a B2C target audience.
- Use a full mix of marketing channels both online and offline and optimise new channel opportunities to generate inbound traffic across website, contact centre and branch.
- Efficiently manage the campaign budgets, demonstrating efficiencies where appropriate.
- Commissioning insight to inform campaign plans and evaluation
- Develop strong 3rd party relationships with media, digital and design agencies as required, being the key day to day contact
- Excellent experience of planning and delivering B2C/D2C multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience initiating and managing multi-channel campaigns, both online and offline channel
- Can demonstrate a customer insight led approach to deliver best in class creative campaigns
- Strong planning and organisation skills with an ability to manage multiple projects to tight timescales
- Experience of people and resource management
- Good MS Office skills
If you are actively looking for a Campaign Manager opportunity and have B2C/D2C financial services experience, please contact me on 0113 200 3755 to discuss the role in more detail.