B2B Campaign Manager
Campaign Manager - B2B/Intermediary
A leading financial services organisation based in west Yorkshire
Due to an increase in activity, my client is actively looking for a Campaign Manager to join the team to focus on B2B/Intermediary campaigns. This role is responsible for developing and implementing the intermediary marketing plan, through the use of insight- led multiple channel marketing campaigns driving an effective ROI.
- Working closely with the Senior Channel Manager, you will be responsible for developing and delivering the B2B marketing plans (including Network, and events plans).
- Responsible for planning, project-managing and executing of all B2B campaigns across the full marketing mix
- Develop an intermediary relationship management plan and implement and monitor through pardot.
- Continuous improvement of all B2B Marketing Campaign and relationship management activity
- Management of a small team to coordinate elements of the campaign that require delivery from the wider Commercial team
- Excellent experience of planning and delivering B2B multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience initiating and managing multi-channel campaigns, both online and offline channel
- Can demonstrate a customer insight led approach to deliver best in class creative campaigns
- Strong planning and organisation skills with an ability to manage multiple projects to tight timescales
- Experience of people and resource management
- Good MS Office skills
If you are actively looking for a Campaign Manager opportunity and have B2B financial services or intermediary experience, please contact me on 0113 200 3755 to discuss the role in more detail.