Our client is looking to appoint an experienced Part-Time Events Executive who will take ownership of specific events and projects including the planning, implementation and financial control, to deliver these to a high standard.
Location: London Central
Hours: Part Time, 21 hours per week
Salary: Pro rata of circa £26,500 per annum, with up to pro rata of £31,625 (maximum) per annum, for an exceptional candidate, subject to proven experience and formal qualifications.
Our client is the world’s largest membership organisation dedicated to the art and science of structural engineering.
You will be responsible for leading and running your own portfolio of direct professional events end to end in an account management approach. Your key audiences will be the organisation's members who are structural engineers seeking to enhance their knowledge, network with peers (locally and internationally) and become one of many best thinkers, designers and innovators from around the world.
You will be part of a small in-house team who deliver over 35 events each year differing in complexity and focus from annual prestigious award ceremonies to regular, technical-based and evening lectures.
You will be educated to degree level or vocational equivalent and need:
- Experience of leading, managing and delivering corporate events (not B2B or B2C) which have in excess of 100+ delegates, gained in-house, ideally in a membership or professional body.
- A passion for delivering successful events with creativity and flair to a professional audience; sourcing speakers, marketing, corporate brand management, evaluation.
- Have excellent attention to detail with an ability to manage numerous concurrent deadlines.
- Possess good commercial acumen and demonstrable budget management skills.
- To remain calm under pressure and be an enthusiastic team player.
You’ll work hard, but in return you’ll receive an excellent benefits package including pension, private healthcare, health cash plan, life assurance, interest-free annual season ticket loan, childcare vouchers and more. Our client's modern open-plan offices are close to Old Street, Farringdon and Barbican stations.
Closing date for Applications: 10am, Wednesday 28 February 2018
Interviews: Friday 9 March 2018
To find out more information and apply for this position, please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.
No agencies please.