One of the largest outdoor retailers is looking for a Creative Designer to join their marketing team, Based in Guildford. You will be responsible for the artwork and design of the retail marketing communications material.
Being wholly familiar with Mac hardware, OS, Adobe Suite and a sound knowledge of the print and digital production processes, you will be coming in to work with both the creative studio and production team.
Key Responsibilities of the Creative Designer:
- Provide print ready artwork collateral to external suppliers, including typesetting, formatting and colour correcting where necessary.
- Ensure that the design job cycle is maintained with correct processes and structure including proper archiving.
- Developing creating campaigns which may include large format POS, Press Ads, Mailers and Leaflets. Responsible for the creation and development of the design and artwork.
- Work with other departments to help ensure the on time delivery of projects to meet briefs and branding guidelines.
Key Skills and Experience of the Creative Designer:
- Understanding of how to use and apply brand styling consistently in line with a brief, the brand identity and to guidelines.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, layout formatting and a knowledge of the print and digital production process.
- Able to use OS, Mac hardware, file formats and various digital transfer methods. #
If you are innovative thinker, enthusiastic, quick thinking with a strong attention to detail then please apply.