Shopper Marketing Manager (Home-base)
Home - bound
£40,000 - £45,000 + Car + Bonus
FMCG Connect is delighted to be working with an international sales and marketing agency behind some of the most-recognized global consumer companies and their leading brands.
The organisation has recently expanded into the UK where they will help bring new brands to the UK market or help nurture existing ones. They are looking for a Shopper Marketing Manager who will work closely with a small number of key FMCG clients.
This role is home-based with occasional travel to various agencies and retailers.
- Work with Category Manager to ensure all shopper plans tie back to a category drivers
- Work closely with client marketing teams to develop strong campaigns
- Work with agencies to develop a strong shopper-based strategy and plan for different retailers and channels
- Create and present strong shopper-based plans to retailers each year as part of commercial planning briefing
- You will sell in all shopper marketing plans to retailers in a creative, passionate and ambassadorial way!
- Execute all consumer activity where possible through the line into store
- You will be the go-to person to understand all competitor activity in the trade and report back to agencies and the central marketing team
- Work with PR / Experiential teams to drive UK activity
- Create a forecast of budgets for each year based on retailer relationships
- Work with the field team to ensure everything has been implemented and executed properly
- Drive and show ROI where possible on all activity we execute and build a plan of ideal activities that drive the highest ROI
- 3-4 years’ Shopper Marketing experience from either agency or FMCG supplier side
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Ability to manage workload, multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Takes pride in high levels of accuracy
- Creative flair with a passionate attitude that can take others with them on a journey
- Team worker, you will need to manage so many stake holders you will need to be a strong people person and relationship manager
- Proactive- working at home you will need to ensure you are coming up with ideas and able to work on your own most of the time
- Applies urgency where needed and always works passionately with end-result in mind