Head of Marketing - 100% Remote Working
Head of Marketing – 100% Remote Working
Location: Any global location
Salary: Circa £50k (or equivalent)
A dynamic, innovative online events company are looking for a new Head of Marketing develop the marketing efforts behind major launches of high class educational programs and learning environments for Business & Executive Coaches. You will be greatly supported by senior leaders, as well as an incredible launch team -- and must have experience planning, building marketing campaigns and have extensive experience in Digital Marketing & Management.
The passionately engaged team works 100% remotely and collaborates vigorously. The lifestyle design is flexible, but full on and the culture is fast-paced. Ideal if you are a highly motivated self-starter who does not require the day to day structure of a traditional office set up and enjoys being mobile.
● Create and maintain world-class brands to drive community members into desired action.
● Build, optimize and drive the execution of a digital marketing campaign from start to finish.
● Manage and meet all deadlines for a successful launch of a high-impact, high ticketed program.
● Maintain a clean, segmented database inside Infusionsoft and create behaviorally triggered marketing automation to engage and grow our client community.
● Ensure accurate, consistent data management and reporting in Infusionsoft and other reporting platforms for all sales and marketing related activities.
● Continually develop, test, measure, and optimize campaigns to drive significant
membership growth and maximize retention over time.
● Analyze campaign performance data through reporting tools and communicate the results to the team.
● Have a strong digital marketing project management experience.
● Experience of building, testing and optimizing effective sales conversion funnels.
● Love the idea of getting deep inside a world leading brand and developing it’s meaning, impact and perception in our global marketplace.
● Have an understanding and hands-on experience with online funnel-based marketing.
● Are tech savvy, can find your way around anything online and have mastered Google Applications and preferably Google Analytics.
● Have a working knowledge of the web development process.
● Have in-depth marketing automation experience.
● Love the personal growth and development industry and want to make a positive impact on the world through the work you do.
● Are a confident, resourceful and a highly motivated self-starter who can work independently
● Thrive on problem-solving and have excellent team collaboration skills.
● Are invigorated by the constant change of a high-growth organization with bold and audacious goals.
● Have the ability to run a motivated and talented team across the globe.